The EHHNK5 ride-on power trowel delivers all of the features contractors demand. This Kohler KDW1404 diesel engine delivers the power, durability and performance required for today’s ever changing customer needs.
- Powerful 35 HP Diesel engine from Kohler delivers the high torque needed for planning while having the high rotor speed needed for finishing.
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides superior performance by continually adjusting the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases of finishing from low speed high torque to high speed burnishing
- Helical Gearboxes are the industries most efficient, coolest
running trouble free design. These gearboxes are also backed with a three year warranty
- Spider assemblies feature long lasting wear plates and spider hubs and can be economically rebuilt. Standard model comes with 5 blade configuration
- Twin Pitch Control enables the operator to simultaneously
control the pitch of both rotors with minimal effort, yet still
allows for individual pitch control
- LED lighting provides state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work
- Steering assist prevents operator fatigue and makes
controlling the machine remarkably easy even with float pans.