Mikasa MVC40HR Plate Compactor 300mm GXR120 Honda Petrol Engine
£1,417.20 (£1,181.00 +VAT)
Mikasa MVC40HR is our small Plate Compactor with a 350mm GXR120 Honda Petrol Engine
Recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt.
- Reliable engine with Honda GXR120 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Anti-vibration handle dramatically reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate for durability.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Front mounted exciter assembly allows for easy service access.
- Removable, tool-free water tank can easily be refilled.
- Perfect for small jobs or narrow areas.
- Folding handle.
- Weight – 51kg
- Height – 92cm Length – 91cm
- Plate Size – Width – 29cm Length – 42cm
- Vibration Frequency – 103Hz 6,200(V.P.M.)
- Centrifugal Force (max) 7.2kN 730kgf