Multiquip’s Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable Honda GX390 engine.
- Fold-out front cover for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.