Specially designed for compacting concrete floors, beams, foundations, lintels, elevations the Lievers P14E is a manageable, light weight poker for compacting all kinds of concrete. The 115v drive unit drives the flexible shaft at a speed of only 4000 rpm. Thanks to its pendulum system, the poker realises 12,000 vibrations per minute and this together with a high amplitude ensures an excellent compaction of any type of concrete. Available hose lengths range from 1m to 4m and head sizes are either 28mm, 38mm or 45mm.
The features of the P14E are
- Real pendulum vibrating system.
- Low shaft speed, only 4.000 rpm.
- Quick-action coupling with quick release for easy hose replacement.
- Hardened steel pendulum and pokerhead.
- No lubrication required; maintenance free.
- Self adjusting bearing system.
- Rubber hose with steelbelt and springsteel-spiral, impervious to water, oil and chemicals.
- Lightweight (3 kg) drive unit, double insulated (according to CE-regulations), IP 54 isolation class.