Multiquip Grind and Shine System
Today, using a power trowel system makes polishing concrete a breeze – it’s efficient. Power trowel polishing has an average labour reduction of 75% compared to traditional planetary grinding. In addition, you minimize your average tooling cost per square metre. While not suitable for all concrete jobs, power trowels are a worthy investment. The system saves both you and your customers time and money without sacrificing the final finish of the floor.
Other advantages of Power Trowel Polishing:
- Minimal start-up costs with a big return – A company with power trowel capabilities can attract bigger jobs than ever before as well as satisfy customers who want great-looking floors.
- Faster work – Power trowels process more floor in less time than concrete grinders, shortening week-long projects to just a few days and reducing downtime for your customer. (Ability to complete 900+ square metre/hr per grit)
- Final Finish – While some jobs will require the unique benefits of conventional diamond grinding, a good power trowel polishing system is capable of giving most concrete floors a comparable shine when the right tools are used.
- Safety First – Protect yourself as well as your team members. Wet process eliminates risk of airborne silica hazard.
Multiquip UK have been working to develop the most efficient power trowel system on the market. After many stages of research and development, we introduced our revolutionary system to the market. This is what sets our system apart from the rest:
The innovative magnetic quick change attachment system minimizes machine down time for tooling changes by having the next step of tools preloaded on the second set of rings. The time spent changing out tools is now measured in seconds. The Magnetic Preload System was built around standard 3″ velcro-backed puck tools, allowing for a wide variety of tooling to be easily mounted on a power trowel. This versatility makes selecting the right tool for the job at hand simple and easy.
A few other benefits of our System:
- Our MPS is not a pan system. The bearing and plate attachment allow our magnetic preload system to float and flex with the floor. This is essential in concrete polishing.
- Multiquip’s MPS has a Velcro attachment that allows you to make grinding and polishing more or less aggressive. You can adjust this by simply adding or subtracting tools to the head.
- Our MPS can use a selection of tooling, from grinding with metal pucks to dry polishing with surface polishing pads. We can even offer burnishing pads which fit to our system for the jobs which require a high shine finish.
Stay Ahead of Your Competition
The concrete polishing industry is evolving towards efficient and effective systems using the power trowel polishing methods. If you’re still polishing concrete floors the traditional way, here’s your opportunity to step it up. Our selection of concrete polishing equipment can help you stay ahead of the competition and better meet your customers’ needs. They’ll love the high quality shine of their concrete floors, plus the quick turnaround time and affordability you can offer when you upgrade to the innovative Multiquip Grind and Shine system for your polished concrete needs.