The EHTX series 8-foot hydraulic trowel is a high performance machine is powered by a 44HP Yanmar turbo diesel. With a top rotor speed of 140 RPM this trowel sets the standard of both ease of use and performance.
- 44HP Diesel 3TNV84T turbo diesel engine
- Hydrostatic drives supplies optimum power to each rotor assembly for reliable performance. It reduces service costs by eliminating maintenance
items such as belts, clutches and gearboxes
- Non-overlapping rotors are powered by independent drive motors that consistently deliver the high torque required for pan applications and the
high speed for final finishing.
- Retardant spray system is actuated by controls located on the steering handles for uniform coverage of the slab surface
- Adjustable seat features armrests and provides essential back support. All controls and warning lights are convenient to the operator
- Automatic shut-down beneath the seat
- Proportional hydraulic steering has been enhanced and offers improved responsiveness with minimal operator effort
- TwinPitch control is standard stops the rotors from turning if the operator stands up while the engine is running.
- TwinPitch control is standard for fast, accurate blade pitch adjustments.