Simple. Versatile. Manoeuvrable. Quick. The MQ Whiteman WBH-16 Power Buggy lets you place concrete… where traditional concrete pumps can’t reach
“The MQ Whiteman Power Buggy is the preferred choice of contractors due to its dependability and versatility.” That says it all doesn’t it? But it’s true; because these days as the UK’s exclusive Whiteman distributor Multiquip have seen that more and more concrete contractors putting their faith in the go-anywhere, reach everywhere Whiteman Power Buggy than any other range of carriers and pumps.
Here at Multiquip we can confirm that one of the most popular and most in-demand power buggy ranges is the Whiteman WBH-16. This highly versatile concrete and material placement buggy is available to concrete contractors everywhere who now recognise that it meets every single one of their requirements.
- A large 0.45 cu m capacity tub with integral splatter guard. No spills, no mess, no waste.
- 80-degree dump angle for fast, efficient concrete placement.
- Ergonomic and foldable driver safety platform providing easy-access to all controls.
- Hydrostatic drive system means smooth operation under all conditions.
- Accurate dumping mechanism using either foot or hand control.
- Large capacity fuel tank means fewer ‘pit stops’.
- Easy transportation from job to job thanks to multiple attachment points and forklift pockets.
- Manoeuvrable even through 810mm doorways thanks to removable outer tyres.
- Foam filled tyres so no risk of punctures.
Honda 11.9hp engine. Recoil and electric starting system. 6mph top speed. Foam filled tyres and fully CE compliant
Unlike the big concrete tankers that rely on a pump and hose system, the Whiteman WBH-16 Power Buggy range makes it easier than ever to take the concrete or other materials safely and securely over any distance so that you can dump exactly what is required… exactly where it is required. No trouble. No fuss. No problem. Quick set up. Quick clean down
Why not arrange a demo?
If you’d like to see one of the Whiteman WBH-16 Power Buggy models in action on your site then please get in touch and we’ll be very happy to arrange it. Without obligation of course. You can call us on 0161 339 2223, you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can get in touch by using the online form that can be found on our Contact page.